Sunday, September 16, 2012

This post is going to be a little weird, so if you don't believe in the supernatural, or even if you do but you believe that its wrong, you might not want to read this post. No, I'm not in league with the devil, nor do I want to be, but weird things happen to me that I can't explain. I've asked questions, I've researched, and every thing points to me having a few psychic powers. I've had people tell me I am psychic, too. And I have predicted things that happen.
Its quite freaky, actually. I don't know if I like this or not.
My boyfriend has similar...'powers,' I guess?...and has often read my mind or will call me in the middle of the night "to wake me up from my nightmare" when I really have been having a terrible dream. This doesn't happen often, but when it has I've either been crying in sleep or torn all the covers off my bed in my attempt to get away from whatever was chasing me.
I dream about things, and then they happen. Or I'll be able to read a person's mind, or sometimes even an animal's mind. Yes, animals have thoughts. They aren't in words like ours, but rather in pictures and feelings, rarely in colors. I know this is sounding weirder and weirder...it sounds crazy to me, too. The more I type the more I just want to stop and delete this post because I am so afraid of what will happen to me after you read this.
I'm not normally a fearful person, except when it comes to me failing or getting left alone.
People say I have a gift with animals, and that I am a rare person because people trust me even though they hardly know me. Maybe its a gift, but maybe its more than that. Maybe animals and people trust me because I can connect to them and feel what they are feeling. Maybe that's why I can sit next to a wild animal and have it totally relaxed...because I can communicate to it and tell it that I'm not going to hurt it.
Now this really sounds freaky. If you want me committed to an insane asylum, I'll understand. Sometimes I wonder if I should be committed.
Returning to my dreams. I will dream that I am having a conversation with someone, or that I have been on a piece of property, or that something happened in band. I don't know exactly when its going to happen, but it will happen eventually. And not every dream comes true, so I don't know which ones to look for and which ones to ignore.
Some people say that my 'powers' are because I am of Irish-german descent (more Irish than German) and that since the Irish had these powers that my ancestors have passed these down as well.
But its more than just dreams. Dreams I could pass off as flukes. But other things as well have me wondering. Is my musical ability really just a fluke gift? What about when I know what song is going to play next when my iPod is on shuffle? Or what the announcer is going to say next? Or even when I know the score of the football game the day before? These things don't happen all the time, so don't even think about asking me what the score of Northern/Western Alamance is this week. All I know is that we will win. By an acceptable margin. I don't mean exceptional. I mean acceptable.
And then there are the conspiracy theorists that believe that there are some kids with these powers because of something the government is doing, like we're out of some spy movie where we're going to be a part of a huge government operation in something like The Hunger Games.
I don't know what to believe.
I just want someone with reason, without bias, and someone that will believe me to tell me what in hell is going on here.

1 comment:

  1. Interestingly enough, this was the topic of conversation between Adrian and myself on the way home from the gym tonight. :) I've been reading a book about synchronicity which basically means extreme coincdences and that lead to Adrian and I discussing it and then esp, psychics, etc.

    Before I continue, I wonder if it's possible to be someone without bias? I think I'm a balanced person but can I actually say I'm not biased? Probably not but here's *my* thoughts:

    God made us all and we all are made up of Him. Even those who don't believe He exists. I believe we all have a bit of God in us and I think He manifests himself in every being to one extent or another.

    I'm very intuitive and have from childhood, been a supernatural/ prophetic type of of person. I just think that if there is such a thing as a *real* psychic, they are so because God made them that way. There's nothing spookie about it.

    My mom and dad had been divorced for over 20 years but my dad felt it and knew when she died. He does not claim to be a spiritual person at all. God connects some people and they can feel each other in amazing ways. I had a friend like that once. She always knew when I was going through something and she would call.

    Anyway, you're okay sweetie! Learn and grow and rest in who God made you to be! ♥ We can talk more about this if you want!

    ReplyDelete