Thursday, February 9, 2012

I'm sitting in Civics and Economics right now, the fist class of my day. It's one of the more fun classes, because everyone is sleepy, so our work isn't that hard.
Just like most of my classrooms, the walls are white, but Miss Denny's room is covered in posters. Granted, they are maps, posters about WWII recruiting and the presidents, but it goves me something to lok at.
Miss Denny has a banner, too, from Applachian University- three time NCAA D I National Football Champions. That was her college, and boy is she proud of it.
Miss Denny is a really sweet teacher, always looks pretty, and has some good humor.
Lorin, who sits on my right side, is sound asleep, waiting for the music to start. Paige, on my left side, is reading a book.
I have to sit in between them cause they hate each other. Don't ask me why.
Anthony is tapping his feet and dropping books to keep himself occupied, while Bashkim is trying to look like he's not getting into trouble.
Its pretty lonely since Tyrewon left- no more songs or imitations. I think we all miss him- him and his crazy ideas.
Marrissa is just staring off into space- I don't think she really cares about any classwork anymore.
I know how she feels.
For some reason, Logan is refusing to pick up his notebook from the front og the room, despite the gact that Miss Denny keeps asking us to pick them up. He is the only one from 1st period that won't. 2nd, 3rd, and 5th still need to pick theirs up. I see some pretty notebooks that I would like :P
Anthony just 'fell' out of his seat and is having a hard time moving, for reasons I don't feel the need to explain. Boys, never fall out of your seat to make the teacher mad. You usually end up getting hurt.
Today (actually 2 days ago now) we're on a no break schedule, so we're in class for longer, which really stinks.
I gotta go though, Miss Denny just told us to pack up.

No comments:

Post a Comment