Wednesday, January 4, 2012

I started school today. So far, the day is going awesomely. I'm happy to be back.
Mr Jimmy picked me up at my new stop today, which was my driveway (finally!). I had been walking up the road, which took me about 5-8 minutes and I had to wait longer for him. When I first started riding, I asked him about changing the stop, but he wasn't able to. However, I found out yesterday he had called in and asked if he could. Apparently he and the bus stop people think its dangerous for me to walk up my road, since its pretty busy. So we got it changed after mom called in.
Miss Denny was in a really good mood today, and Miss Latta is in an ok mood. Journalism isn't my cup of tea, but I'm stuck for the rest of the year, so I might as well make it good.

For those of you who are reading and don't know, I was homeschooled until this year. This is my first year at a public school, so if I say anything weird like not knowing something about school, loving my school, anything like that...its cause its all new. And homeschoolers are weird any way :)

I also can be blogging on a school day because I am currently in Journalism, and we have computers all period long.
I need to go do an article now...lataaasss!!!!

2 comments:

  1. hey! Are you waiting till you get comments on this post till you blog again!?!? ;-) Just to let you know, I still check your blog every day!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jewel! I just haven't had much to blog about recently, but I'll try to soon!!

    ReplyDelete